Thursday, June 16, 2011

Called Home: Two Hearts Answer

Hello,
It has been awhile. I have not had to much time to come on here, I have been learning Russian. :)
 
Last night I finished reading  Called Home: Two Hearts Answer by Gloria Schumann.
 
Called Home: Two Hearts Answer
 
Emma Benson's view of life was crafted by the death of her brother as a child, abandonment by her father and later, the man she trusted she would marry, until David Schlosser-back in town after years in New York writing best-selling novels-threatens her neatly tended life. Romance blooms. Emma and David eventually persevere in the face of tragedy, refusing to leave their dreams behind.
 
It was a good story. It didn't take me long to finish. There was times in the book were I didn't like the main character that much, but I got use to her. I liked that it was a mystery. I loved that it was clean!!   *4* Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment