Monday, March 19, 2012

Swim The River by Stephy Smith


 

Swim the River by Stephy Smith 
Swim The River
Author: Stephy Smith
Genre: Historical Romance
Length: 108 pages
ISBN: 978-1-62135-013-2
Release Date: 3-8-2012
Buy Link: Not Yet Available

Blurb: Since Amelia 'Falcon Woman' Tucker was a small child, she heard the stories of how her mother was Rescued from the River by her father. Rising Wolf held her heart captive for years before he asked for her hand in marriage. Although the river had always called to her, she never knew how much she loved the stalwart Indian until she had to Swim the River to save him.

I liked this book. I was caught up in wanting to know what would happen next with these characters. One of the reasons I liked this book is because I am part native american and it was interesting to see a glimpse of how life was like back then. I have never read a book in the native americans' point of view, the ones I saw did not look interesting. I do wish this book was a little longer it was a very quick read. I give it* 3 1/2 stars*.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment